Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

(Dublin 13 and surrounds) P/t childminder available from mid-Sept (Irish, 27y/o, full driving license)

(Dublin 13 and surrounds) P/t childminder available from mid-Sept (Irish, 27y/o, full driving license)           reply
01/04/2016 15:08 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!

I´m Natalie, 27 years old, originally from Howth, now living in Portmarnock.

I have been minding two lovely little girls since October 2015, but very sadly they are moving to England in mid-August, so I am looking for another family to become as attached to!

I have a holiday booked for a month from mid-August to mid-September. I am able to commence work on my return, any time from the week of September 19th.

When I met my current childminding family, I visited a couple of hours a week for six weeks in order to get to know the children, whilst their mother was still on maternity leave. This enabled everyone to become comfortable with each other, and gave their mother some reassurance as to my reliability and good time keeping, as well as her being able to see how I got on with her girls.

I would be very happy to do this again, perhaps in the period of time before I go on holidays, so that we are all set and ready to go once I get back. I do not charge for this, as I feel it is beneficial for both parties.

I am available for three full days a week. Ideally these would be Monday to Wednesday, as I have a part time job in an office on Thursday and Friday, but these days can possibly be changed if needs be.

Unfortunately I cannot do just mornings or afternoons, it would need to be full days to make it financially viable for me.

I do not have a specific childcare qualification, however as well as my childminding position I have 12 years´ babysitting experience for children as young as 3 months, and up to 4 children at a time. I can provide references from my current childminding family and recent babysitting families.

Looking to work in someone´s home. I´m able to drop and collect from school/Montessori, can help with homework (I am degree educated and relatively well versed in helping with homework), and not too bad a cook either!

The girls I mind currently enjoy doing arts and crafts and baking with me, as well as trips to the playground and going out for walks. We love to read books together also. Hopefully these will be things that appeal to you and your child/ren.

I am trained in Occupational First Aid, which includes infant and young child CPR and choking. I received my initial training in November 2013 with a volunteer group that I was a member of, and completed a refresher course in October 2015 with the Red Cross (valid until October 2017). Certification of same can be provided if required.

Payment rate negotiable.

Feel free to contact me by email on natalie-marr@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Natalie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;