**FULLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE**

re : **FULLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE**           reply
07/07/2013 19:09 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Alison do you have a full license?

02/07/2013 18:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Alison, my daughter is 3 years old and I need a childminder for 4 hours per day 4 days a week. I live in Leixlip. Thanks Sheila

**FULLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE**           reply
16/06/2013 10:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,
My name is Alison and I am currently looking for a part/full time childminding job as soon as possible. I have years of childminding experience, am very caring, kind and professional and work very well with children and adults. I take direction very well and adapt to new environments. I have been childminding for years, have completed a fetac level five diploma in childcare, a fetac level six higher national diploma in social studies and as of may this year completed a bacholer of arts degree in social studies. As part of these courses, I also completed first aid and manual handling courses. I live in Straffan and have my own car. If you wish to contact me please do so at any time on 0857857403, thank you.

29/07/2013 12:24 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Alison,
I am very interested in your advert, are you still available for childminding? I have a 10 month old boy, and will require a minder 4 days a week from 8am to 5pm. Is this something you would be interested in? If so, can you please text me on 0876629435 when you are free to talk and I can ring you to discuss further.
Regards,
Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;