Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

**Kind, reliable fun and experienced babysitter available**

**Kind, reliable fun and experienced babysitter available**           reply
17/04/2014 19:55 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Victoria I am nearly 21 years of age, I live in Straffan and I am available for evenings and night time at the weekends. I have lots of experience. I have looked after three children for the last three and a half years, ages- boy from new born to three and a half years, second boy three and a half to seven and a girl from six and a half to nine. I have minded these children daily and sometimes full weekends when their parents would go away for a break. They now have a live in Au pair. My employer has said she will give me a reference and you can speak to her directly.
I have also babysat for numerous neighbours in my old estate in Kilcullen and you can get references from each of them if you require. Last year I was looking after a 10 month old and a 2 year old full time for over six months but they didnt need me in the summer and I then returned back to college that September, they would also e more than happy to give a reference if required. Last summer then I looked after two children after school aged 8 and 9. I am still in contact with this family and do the odd baysitting jobs for them also.

I grew up with children from all ages around me as my mother use to childmind four to six children in our home. I love children and I have a great connection with them, I find them so inquisitive and I love their curiosity and their innocence. I am honest and reliable and very punctual. I will never leave your house untidy or dirty. I have a full clean driving licence, own my own car and I am a non- smoker.
My hobbies include horse riding, reading, art and singing.
If you would like to meet me or if you have any further questions please call me on 0851496363.
Thank you for your time, Victoria.

re : **Kind, reliable fun and experienced babysitter available**           reply
30/05/2014 10:47 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Victoria,
I am moving back to Naas next month with my two sons, ages 4 and 5 and 1/2. Please contact me at 0879879437. I am looking primarily for someone who who would be able to mind them on an intermittent basis, as needed. Regards, Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;