Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

*NEEDED* Part-Time (2 days a week) Child Minder required in the Finglas/Glasnevin area from JANUARY

re : *NEEDED* Part-Time (2 days a week) Child Minder required in the Finglas/Glasnevin area from JANUARY           reply
31/12/2015 13:04 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Barbara .I am a highly experienced professional mature person .I am a very qualified Child carer with Degree in Teaching with over 10 years of experience working with children of all ages and I can provide excellent Irish references. I am happy to cook for the children and can help with light housework. I try keep kids busy most of the time visiting playgroups, local parks doing art and craft. I am available to look after you little ones even at short notice .(good hourly rates ) Please don´t hesitate to contact me for any further information. Kind Regards Barbara
Ad ID: 1001494072770910336435909

re : *NEEDED* Part-Time (2 days a week) Child Minder required in the Finglas/Glasnevin area from JANUARY           reply
04/01/2016 07:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, do you require the childminder to go to your home or to mind your child in the childminders home?

*NEEDED* Part-Time (2 days a week) Child Minder required in the Finglas/Glasnevin area from JANUARY           reply
23/12/2015 00:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,

We are looking for a part-time childminder to mind our 9 month old baby girl, starting in January from approx 7:30am to 4pm, twice a week (weekdays). These days may vary on a weekly basis due to shift work, but we can provide a 3 month roster in advance. You can contact us on 0861542436/ 0872033088.

Thanks,
Aideen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;