Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school Care St Brigids Glasnevin/Exp Childminder Available FT/PT

re... : After school Care St Brigids Glasnevin/Exp Childminder Available FT/PT           reply
31/05/2014 16:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello I seen you message I´m available if your still looking for someone to mind
Your son puck up and dropping to school is not a problem as I´ve my own car also I´ve 2 boys of my own and I´m finished minding a 2 year old girl I´ve had since she was 6 months going full time to crèche I used to be a playschool teacher as well and I´d be willing to look after your daughter as well if you want times are not a problem if you want any more info you can ring me anytime on 8346869
Sincerely
Mary

re... : After school Care St Brigids Glasnevin/Exp Childminder Available FT/PT           reply
30/05/2014 23:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Thanks Linda!
I will email you 2morrow :-)
Carol

re : After school Care St Brigids Glasnevin/Exp Childminder Available FT/PT           reply
12/05/2014 09:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Linda,
Súil agam go bhfuil tú go maith.
I am looking for someone to mind my son (3 in June)from August/ September on Tues, Wed, and Thurs from 07.30ish- 16.30ish. The only thing is that he would need to be dropped at a playschool on the Ballymun Road at 11.45 and collected at 14.30. Do you think that would suit at all? If not, no worries.
I also have a daughter that will be 6 months and am considering my options with her. If you could mind my son would you consider minding my daughter too?
Míle búiochas,
Emer

After school Care St Brigids Glasnevin/Exp Childminder Available FT/PT           reply
10/05/2014 15:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Parents,

I am a loving mother of one. We have a lovely family home which is child friendly. My experience is in childminding and in the youth work service. I am gardai vetted and can provided references for previous families. I am offering drop off and collection to St Brigids Gladnevin as that´s the school our daughter attends. I also can offer full time/ part time childminding. I do a range of activities with children like making play dough, painting. I am based in Glasnevin so would go to the botanic gardens regularly with the children. Hours are whatever is required by the parents and I am available now.

Look forward to hearing from you
Linda

re : After school Care St Brigids Glasnevin/Exp Childminder Available FT/PT           reply
30/05/2014 21:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Linda,
Just wondering whether you´re still looking for a child to care for? My daughter starts st brigids in sept and we are looking for someone to care for before and after school.
Please let me know if you´re interested,
Carol

30/05/2014 22:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Carol!
Yes I am do you want to email me my personal email is lindychearruill@gmail.com I´d say she is looking forward to starting school :) would be great as the girls could be in the same class!
Look forward to hearing from you
Linda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;