Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school Childminder available in Glenageary/Greystones area.

After school Childminder available in Glenageary/Greystones area.           reply
05/09/2017 21:42 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m a qualified Montessori teacher with 6years experience in working in a Montessori school. I have also worked in Afterschool services for the past 6 years. I am a very caring and creative person and have lots of experience with children of all ages. I am looking for an afternoon childminding job, 3-4 afternoons a week. I finish work at 2 in a Montessori School so will be available to work from 2:30 -6:30/7:00 in Glenageary or 3:00- 6:30/7:00 in Greystines area. I have up to date First Aid and am Garda vetted. I will be able to help children with homework, prepare dinner and entertain children through Arts and Crafts activities and outdoor activities.

re : After school Childminder available in Glenageary/Greystones area.           reply
05/09/2017 23:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Karen
We are looking for a woman to collect our teenage girls from school and
Bring home and prepare dinner and light housework from 4-6.6.30pm. If this
Of any interest to you can you let me know and reply .
Thank you.

re : After school Childminder available in Glenageary/Greystones area.           reply
13/09/2017 14:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Karen
I have 3 children - 11 and 3 yo twins who need to be picked up from Monkstown creche 2 30 1 or 2 afternoons a week and brought tp our house in Glenageary..are you interested? Thanks Elva

21/09/2017 08:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Karen,
Are you still available? I need my 9 year old daughter cared for 3 afternoons a week for
those times close to Glenageary. I would love to have someone with teaching experience. Please PM me if interested with contact details and I will phone you to discuss further. Many thanks.

07/11/2017 20:21 - Dublin South Childminders
hi are you available.. 087 908 1866 thx Viv you will need a car..

09/11/2017 23:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I live in Glenageary and am looking for after school childcare for my two children on monday Tuesdays and possibly Wednesdays. Term time only.
Are you still available?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;