Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school child minder available from September in Dublin 16

After school child minder available from September in Dublin 16           reply
01/06/2017 13:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
*****AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER 2017*****

Hi,

My name is Vicki. I am a stay at home mum to a 5-year-old boy who goes to School in Ballyroan. I have also been a child minder to two lovely boys for the last year. Unfortunately one of the boys will not be with me next year, as he has got to the age that he can walk home by himself. So I have space to mind up to two more children after school during term time only in my own home in Moyville, Rathfarnham.

As I already have school pick up commitments, I would only be able to accept children that need picking up from Scoil Naomh Padraig’s & Ballyroan Boys School.

I am punctual, non smoker, first aid qualified, & Garda Vetted. I have my own car and a clean driving licence. I can supply excellent references upon request.

I supervise homework with all the children every afternoon, and provide healthy snacks.

We have a playroom and small enclosed back garden. I love being outdoors, so try to be out with the children as much as possible: Going to the park, and on little walks.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions, or would like to arrange to meet up to discuss your after school child care needs.

Thanks,

Vicki

discussion forum terms & conditions

;