Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school childminder required from September- Cabinteely D18

After school childminder required from September- Cabinteely D18           reply
15/05/2023 18:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
After school child minder needed during term time from September for my 4 year old son who will be starting Junior Infants.
You will be required to pick him up from school in Foxrock at around 1:30pm and bring him home to Cabinteely (must be able to drive with own car). He will need looking after/homework done with until we are home from work at around 4:30pm.
Please message me if interested.
Thank you!

re : After school childminder required from September- Cabinteely D18           reply
25/02/2024 14:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m courtney and would love the opportunity to work for you finished up working with a lovely family been working with for two years and worked with other families too and i have experience with kids with special needs and kids of all ages and i am a caring and happy person who is punctual and trustworthy and creative person who loves the outdoors and doing activities like arts and crafts and cooking and reading among other activities and i hope to hear from you and if have any futhure questions please contact me
I have over 5 years experience
My email is courtneyreddin1703@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;