Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school_Rathfarnham_2 kids (Start August)

After school_Rathfarnham_2 kids (Start August)           reply
16/06/2016 11:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for someone to collect my two kids (boy 7yrs and girl 5 yrs) in Rathfarnham at 2.30pm, and bring them to our own home, four days per week (I have some flexibility with days). To go to park, have kids meals, do homework and some fun activities too !

Ideally the person, will be local, have experience with kids, have excellent English and have own transport. Ideally if you were available for longer days during mid-term or holidays too.

Regards,
Caroline

re : After school_Rathfarnham_2 kids (Start August)           reply
16/06/2016 20:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Caroline,
I would be very interested in this position. I little about me:
I also live in Rathfarnham also. I have many years experience childminding, as well as being a mother myself. Our son is starting school in Ballyroan in September. I am looking to mind up to 3 children before and/or after school in my own house. I have a car, & full Irish driving licence.
I am flexible with days, and can work any days you require. Also, I would be able to mind them both full time in the school holidays if you require.
I can promise that I would make my house like a home away from home for them. Helping with homework, & getting out & about whenever weather permitted.
Please do contact me directly to discuss further if you this this would suit.
Kind regards,
Vicki.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;