Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool Pickup & Care Available - Ballinteer

Afterschool Pickup & Care Available - Ballinteer           reply
15/04/2011 19:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there. Im an experienced childminder and mum of 2 kids both attending St Attractas National School in Ballinteer. I am offering afterschool care from this September. I offer a home from home environment, an active house with plenty to do,trips to Marley Park and home cooked dinners. I have a full clean driving licence and offer reasonable rates. Please contact me if you think this is what you are looking for. I can also collect from other local schools in Ballinteer. Regards, Fiona

re : Afterschool Pickup & Care Available - Ballinteer           reply
21/04/2011 20:28 - Dublin South Childminders

re... : Afterschool Pickup & Care Available - Ballinteer           reply
24/05/2011 17:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Fiona,
I will be moving to the balinteer area with my 8 year old daughter and she will be starting in Our Ladys National Girls School in September 2011.
I am looking for a person to collect and look after her until around 5.30pm or so Monday to Friday. Also, during this summer holidays I will be looking for her to be minded but this will vary from day to day as she will also be minded by her grandparents on some days/weeks.
If you would be interested, could you please send me on your details and your rates for minding my child. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Niamh.

17/08/2011 14:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I have an 11 yr old daughter attending St Attracta´s and was wondering if you would be available to do afterschool collection (at 2.30pm) and look after her until 5.30pm? Thank you.

07/07/2014 18:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I know these posts are a few years old, but I am looking for afterschool care from st. attractas also, from September. I am moving to the area with my child and will need it for a few afternoons til approx. 5pm
Are you still doing it, and do you know of other after school care options from St. Attracta´s.
Many thanks.

04/05/2011 10:25 - Dublin South Childminders

07/07/2014 18:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I know these posts are a few years old, but I am looking for afterschool care from st. attractas also, from September. I am moving to the area with my child and will need it for a few afternoons til approx. 5pm
Are you still doing it, and do you know of other after school care options from St. Attracta´s.
Many thanks.

12/07/2013 18:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Fiona,
I am looking for someone to collect my 2 children on a Monday and Wednesday ( 2 days per week). They too go to St Attracta s school (Diarmuid aged 10 yr ) and Aisling aged 6 yrs. Therefore collection is at 1.30pm and 2.30pm. I am finished work at 5pm so it would be 4 hrs per day, 8 hrs per week. If you were available that would be great. My number is 0868281800.
Thank you kindly
Anna

08/07/2014 10:18 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
Thank you for your email. Unfortunately I am not childminding anymore & am now back at work fulltime. One option could be to put up a flyer on the noticeboard in SuperValue Shopping Centre (Was Superquinn) in Ballinteer?
I don´t know of other childminders in the area.
Apologies I am not much help to you. I hope you find someone suitable for September though.
Warm Regards
Fiona

09/09/2016 13:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Fiona, . My daughter is going to scoil Naithi right beside st attractas.
I am looking for a pickup for 2.30 and driven back to the rathfarnham which is 7mins drive from the school. I pay €25.00 per week which is €100 month its a handy number. The woman that is doing it at the moment is moving from the area . Looking for someone to start 3rd of October or sooner it can be arranged .
Lets us know if you are interested.
Marita 0860891287

discussion forum terms & conditions

;