Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool care needed in Annacotty

Afterschool care needed in Annacotty           reply
27/10/2013 10:57 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Flexible childminder needed in Annacotty/Castletroy area. I currently work 2-3 days a week and will be going full time from about March onwards. I am looking for a childminder to pick up my three children from Lisnagry National School and mind them in their own home from 3-6. It could be 7 on an odd day but not very often. I also require a few hours every second Saturday from about 10 to 3.
The days of the week may vary from week to week, but you will have plenty notice of these days. Option of doing some light housework for extra pay if wanted also. Childrens ages range from 5 to 10.

Clean driving license please.

Please pm me if this is of interest to you.

re : Afterschool care needed in Annacotty           reply
30/10/2013 16:04 - Limerick County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Tina Shanahan I am 23 years old and live in limerick.
I currently work in a crèche have have done so for 4 years and before working in the crèche I was in college in limerick college of further education for 2 years. I have level 5 and 6 in childcare and after school provisions done .
I have a full driving licence and have done so for 6 years with no accidents .
If you would like to call me to set up an interview or just even ask me a few questions fell free , I have excellent references from both the crèche and child minding jobs out side of work .
You can call me on 0851424975.
Thank you
Tina SHanahan .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;