Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Aftershool childminder Bishopstown 4 days a week (12 hours)

Aftershool childminder Bishopstown 4 days a week (12 hours)           reply
10/07/2019 13:14 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Are you the kind, reliable person that we seek to care for 5 year old daughter, afterschool, from end August?
The role entails school pick up from 1:30pm and care for our child in her own home in Bishopstown until 4:30pm (3 hours per day).
Ideally 4 days per week (Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday), but we would consider a 3 day week for the right person.
Term time only required.
Hours might suit an experienced parent, grandparent or a student/part time worker in the childcare/education discipline.
We will register as your employer and offer competitive gross salary.

Thank you for considering us.

re : Aftershool childminder Bishopstown 4 days a week (12 hours)           reply
10/07/2019 18:34 - Cork City Childminders
Hi.my mane is Ann Desmond living in St Luke´s and would be available im in my 60´s mum to 3grown up children and nana to and nana to 4 so I have plenty of experience unfortunately I do not drive but am very close to city centre and also on the no 8 and 7.bus routes I occassionally babysit for a little girl in Bishopstown so feel free to contact me Kind Regards Ann Desmond

re : Aftershool childminder Bishopstown 4 days a week (12 hours)           reply
31/07/2019 09:44 - Cork City Childminders
The position is still vacant. Please pm me if you are reading this and you are interested, with thanks

Position filled : Aftershool childminder Bishopstown 4 days a week (12 hours)           reply
23/09/2019 12:38 - Cork City Childminders
This position has been filled, thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;