Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

August Start, Reliable p/t childminder in Clontarf

re : August Start, Reliable p/t childminder in Clontarf           reply
28/06/2014 15:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Agnieszka (Agnes). I read your job advertisement with a great interest. I am looking for a job as a Nanny/Childminder in Dublin as I am moving there in August (Raheny, Dublin 5) - I am arriving in Dublin on 9th of August.
I am a warm, friendly and reliable woman from Poland. I have MA in Pedagogy. I genuinely love working with children :) I have a work experience of taking care of children and teaching. I spent 2 years in England working as an au pair and a special needs teaching assistant. I have been teaching English for a few years now. I can offer a safe, joyful and stimulating enviroment for your child.
References available if required. I can apply for gerda vetting as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Agnieszka

August Start, Reliable p/t childminder in Clontarf           reply
25/06/2014 20:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Reliable, experienced childminder required to take care of 3 children in their own home in Clontarf to start 11 August.
Approximate hours would be Monday & Tuesday 8.30 - 5.15; Wednesday & Thursday 8.30 - 1.30
School collections Monday & Tuesday at 1.20pm and 2.20pm from local schools (5 mins walk)
The youngest is almost 2 years old and would need to be cared for and entertained; bring to a local playgroup once a week;
Some light cleaning/household duties also involved.
Excellent level of spoken English, recent references, Garda vetted and non-smoker are essential. Excellent timekeeping and attendance record is also vital.
If all of the above interests you, please pm me for more details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;