Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Baby minder required

re : Baby minder required           reply
02/04/2014 15:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,
My name is Rebeca. Im from Rathfarnham. I have many years experience working with children, i worked in a creche for a year and currently I have just completed a level 5 FETAC course in Sallynoggin college. I am a mother myself of a two year old daughter so i understand how important it is for parents to have someone trustworthy and reliable for their children and I strongly believe I can offer this. I am also garda vetted. If you are looking for someone who is caring, motivated, enthusiastic and fun then i think I could be the person your looking for.
I really look forward to hearing from you 😊
Regards,
Rebecca

18/02/2014 10:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I have worked in a crèche for over 3 years and also done 6 months of manager poistion there to cover maternity leave, I have also childminded for a 3 year old and a 5 month old for 1 an half year in ther home, I´ve 3 nieces an a nephew as well that I´m always around, I really enjoy been around children and doing different activitys with them,baking, art, water play, dancing/singing etc
I´m 27 years old a non smoker and I also have no problem in doing house work etc if required if you would like to know more please get back to me
I´m also quite flexible with hours and available evenings and weekends :)
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Aoife

30/03/2014 21:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello! I am Marcel Sanchez and I am interested in the Childminder job. I have experience in child care. I have worked in an NGO focused on taking care and giving opportunities to orphan children or children in risk situation. I also have knowledge in first aids and risk situations managing.
For more information, please feel free to contact me. My email is: malex3002@gmail.com
Have a nice week!

18/02/2014 11:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, where in Dublin are you?

10/04/2014 22:33 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m an Irish mammy with 3 grown up boys. I am friendly and trustworthy. I have worked in the Ballybrack community as a Project Worker for years with children and adults.
Some of the activities I organised were art, drama, jewellery making and others.
I have worked as a Volunteer in the Carmona Services with people with Physical and Intellectual Disabilities 2 days a week and I got great pleasure from this work.
I have been with the same lovely family for 2 years, a boy who’s 8 and a girl who’s 2. My duties were supervise with homework, light meals and lots of play and outdoor activities. Sometimes parents were away for weekends and I had the children from Friday to Sunday.
I was minding 2 boys age 2 and 5 on a full time basis for the last nine months. They have become part of our family,
My current job( After School Care for 9 Year Old Girl) is about to finish up in the next couple of weeks, duties include, Supervision of Homework, Play Dates, Bring and collect from after school activities, and basically have fun. I am available to start
I have a full clean driving licence.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Baby minder required           reply
28/01/2014 11:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a child minder for my baby starting end of April. He will be 6 months old then. I need someone 4 days a week.
Please contact me if you would be interested.

Many thanks
Emma

28/01/2014 17:22 - Dublin South Childminders
hi Emma my name is Sharon.Where are u living would just like to know.If near would be interested .Thanks

26/03/2014 22:25 - Dublin South Childminders
hi i am wondering if you are still looking for a minder
thanks
Michelle

19/02/2014 15:29 - Dublin South Childminders
I am an Irish mother offering home from home care. I am based in Llewellyn, Rathfarnham.
I can supply excellent references if requested and have several years experience in looking after children including my own 4 year old son.
My son will be attending St Attractas from September so I will also be available to drop/collect from this school if needed.
I can provide nutritious home cooked meals if required.
My house is within walking distance to Marlay Park and I also have a back garden for outdoor play.
I am a non smoker/non smoking house.
Please PM if you require anymore information.
Michelle

27/03/2014 20:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi.. What part of dublin are u in?

16/02/2014 16:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Emma,
I´m 27 yrs old Czech experienced girl and I´m reallly interested in your offer. I have got experiences as an au-pair and childminder aswel. My references available. I been working as an au-pair, took care about 3 children (6 yrs old girl, 9 yrs old twin boys) and took care about children during my studies. I really love children a take care about them. I have got full driving licence and fluent english. I´m flexible, friendly, responsible and reliable person. If you would like more informations about me, contanct me pls 0864007526. Can start immediately.
Thank you
Nice regards
Martina Prokopová

18/02/2014 11:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
My name is Joanne. I am 31 years old. I am fully qualified in Childcare with excellent references and over ten years experience... I live in the killiney area.
I am a non smoker and have a full clean driving licence !!
If you are interested in discussing this position please e mail me and I will forward you my cv.
Kind Regards
Joanne
E Mail : joisfabulous@gmail.com

18/02/2014 15:45 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Alexandra I am 26 years old and I am currently working full time as an au pair. Now I am looking for a position as a childminder in Dublin to start around end of March. I have been working as an au pair almost 1 year and 6 month, and I have experience as a childminder in Spain (4 years). I have driven licence as well, I’m calm,responsible, honest, happy, and friendly. Good references

re... : Baby minder required           reply
18/02/2014 11:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m in the Lucan area in Dublin
But I also drive so have no problem travelling
Were are you based?
Thanks Aoife

19/02/2014 09:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Emma, I am a registered childminder in the Sandyford/Stillorgan area, If my location suited feel free to contact me on 087 2505390. I am an Irish Mammy offering home from home care in my own home, I have excellent refs and plenty of experience through my own grown children and with the children i have provide childcare to. Garda vetted and fully insured, non-smoking home.
Karen

26/03/2014 23:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Emma I am really intrested in this job I have a fetac level five in child care and I am just about to finish my fetac level 6 I have 2 years work experience if you would like to email me more details I would love to hear from you my email is rebeccajpotts@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Kind regards
Rebecca Potts

discussion forum terms & conditions

;