Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter - nightime and weekend

re : Babysitter - nightime and weekend           reply
18/07/2015 12:23 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Caroline,It would have been nice if you had cancelled our appointment,It would have allowed me to see other people who are interested in the position,it doesn´t look good and is unprofessional.

Babysitter - nightime and weekend           reply
06/07/2015 16:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
My name is Caroline,I am 26 years old and I have quite a lot of experience minding children as I love them!I have been working as a childminder/babysitter in Dublin over three years.I have experience with children from new born to 12 years old.I am reliable,energetic,organized,responsible and hard working.Please do not hesitate to contact me.I am looking forward to hearing from you.Im available to babysitting. (garda vetted).
Kind Regards,
Caroline.

Caroline,It would have been nice if you had cancelled our appointment,It would have allowed me to see other people who are interested in the position,it doesn´t look good and is unprofessional.

re... : Babysitter - nightime and weekend           reply
18/07/2015 14:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Mary,
How are you.
You said that you gonna send an email with time exactly and I never receive that email.Im really sorry.

18/07/2015 13:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Mary,
How are you.
You said that you gonna send an email with time exactly and I never receive that email.Im really sorry.

18/07/2015 19:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Mary,Im really sorry about it,I didnt get your last email.Could we arrange on day next week??Im really apologise!!Thanks so much,Caroline.

18/07/2015 18:21 - Dublin North Childminders
We arranged 2:30pm for today last week by email,after you sent your c.v.You had suggested coming at 2pm and I said I could do 2:30pm which you agreed to.I was just to email on my address and phone number.I emailed you on Thursday asking would you be able to work more hours but didn´t hear anything back....

18/07/2015 12:22 - Dublin North Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;