Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Babysitter wanted, Donaghmede, 3 afternoons pw, some evenings

re : Babysitter wanted, Donaghmede, 3 afternoons pw, some evenings           reply
26/07/2014 00:08 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Laura and I am a student teacher living in Donaghmede. Is this position still available as I would be very interested in the position. Feel free to email me if you wish laura_h_93@msn.com
Laura.

re : Babysitter wanted, Donaghmede, 3 afternoons pw, some evenings           reply
Hi, my name is Laura and I am a student teacher living in Donaghmede. Is this position still available as I would be very interested in the position. Feel free to email me if you wish laura_h_93@msn.com
Laura.

Laura.

05/07/2014 19:19 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
My name is Louise. I am currently in the process of setting up child minding and will be voluntary notified. I live in Dublin 5 area.
I am qualified and experienced in private, public crèches and also worked as a childminder for a short period a few years ago. I am a mother to a 10 year old and a 4month old. I will be working from my own home from September, however as we are close I may be able to accommodate your needs, if you still require childcare.
I look forward to your reply.
Kind regards,
Louise

02/07/2014 16:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
My name is Tatiane. I´m living in Dublin city centre and I´m looking for a part time job in the afternoons.
I would like to know what is the timetable working?
I have got some years of experience with children and I´m available to start immediately.
If you want to contact me directly to discuss more details, I can give you my mobile number or send my CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tatiane

Babysitter wanted, Donaghmede, 3 afternoons pw, some evenings           reply
30/06/2014 15:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Looking for someone to help with my 4 month old baby and 2 year old daughter on a casual basis for around 3 afternoons per week, and perhaps the occasional evening. It could be in my home or yours. It would be for the next 3 months or so, and possibly longer. Might suit someone with own child/children, though obviously this is not necessary. Starting asap. Please pm me if interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;