Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE!

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE!           reply
31/03/2015 11:30 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am a mother of one to little girl aged 15 months.

I am currently working as a full time childminder to a 16 month old little boy. I only have a couple of weeks left working for them and I am looking for something new. I would only be able to offer Childminding in my own home, yet I can offer to
collect the child/children from your own home And bring to mine if this is more convenient for you.
Children of any ages.

I am available immediately from Monday to Sunday. Also flexible with any hours.

I will be living in a quiet estate in a bishopstown come May. I will also have a fully enclosed and secure back garden for your child/children to play in. (currently living in Glasheen)

I have lots of educational toys already in my home and children can do arts & crafts, sensory play, baking, trips to the local parks, playgrounds and farms and much more.

For younger children I can supply highchair, travel cot and buggy.

Local School Pick ups/Crèche and Montessori pick ups are also available. I have a full clean drivers licence and have my own transport. Homework supervision can also be provided.

I am a very kind, fun, loving, loyal and compassionate women and could 100% commit to giving your child/children all the attention and love they need.

I am a non smoker and have a pet free home.

Please contact me for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Aine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;