Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

re : CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
14/10/2013 21:23 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
We are living in Naas, we have 3 children and are looking for full time under from Jan 2014. Own car essential as school drop offs necessary. Pls let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details.
Rhona

CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
05/10/2013 13:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,

I have several year´s experience looking after children and am available on a full or part-time basis to look after children in the Prosperous, Clane or Sallins area. I am a non-smoker with my own transport. My previous duties have included school and preschool drop-offs and collections, cooking for the children and supervising homework. I also enjoy taking the children on walks, to the park etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

14/10/2013 21:24 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
We are living in Naas, we have 3 children and are looking for full time under from Jan 2014. Own car essential as school drop offs necessary. Pls let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details.
Rhona

Hi
Rhona

Hi
Rhona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;