Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Cabinteeley childminder available

re : Cabinteeley childminder available           reply
03/06/2014 23:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sharon,
We live are looking for a childminder for our two children aged 3 and 8 four days a week Monday to Thursday. Our 8 year old son goes to school in St. Brigids in Cabinteely and our 3 year old goes to creche in Cabinteely. During term time the hours would be 12.30pm to about 6.30pm and would involve collecting children from creche and school and bringing them home to our house in Sandyford. We would need full days during school holidays but during the summer probably only three days each week from about 8.30 to 6pm.
If you are interested please let me know.
Thanks,
Niamh

Cabinteeley childminder available           reply
22/05/2014 10:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Sharon Flynn I am 32 years old. I have over ten years experience minding children. I am available from the 16th of June onwards full or part time to mind children in their own home. I have a full drivers licence and car. I love looking after kids of all ages so if you want your kids to have fun get in touch I would be delighted to talk it meet with you.
Sharon :-)

re... : Cabinteeley childminder available           reply
02/06/2014 15:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah
Thank you for your interest but I am afraid I would not be interested in the position. Best of luck finding someone suitable.
Sharon

02/06/2014 12:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sharon,
We live just a few minutes drive from you in the Stillorgan road. We are looking for a part time nanny from August onwards at our place to bring my 7 years old son to his summer camps & to the French school in Foxrock. We would require mornings collection at our place (7.30am) and collect him from school or camps at around 5pm. We are very interested in your profile and would be delighted if you could let us know if you are available. My phone nbr is 087 99 72 003. Thank you, Sarah

03/06/2014 23:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sharon,
We live are looking for a childminder for our two children aged 3 and 8 four days a week Monday to Thursday. Our 8 year old son goes to school in St. Brigids in Cabinteely and our 3 year old goes to creche in Cabinteely. During term time the hours would be 12.30pm to about 6.30pm and would involve collecting children from creche and school and bringing them home to our house in Sandyford. We would need full days during school holidays but during the summer probably only three days each week from about 8.30 to 6pm.
If you are interested please let me know.
Thanks,
Niamh

discussion forum terms & conditions

;