Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Celbridge Childminder available

Celbridge Childminder available           reply
30/07/2013 15:21 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I have two places available at the moment. I am an experienced childminder registered with the HSE. I have insurance.
The house is very well equipped for minding children of all ages. The playroom is full of toys and we have swings and a slide in the garden.
We have a safe green at the front to play on.
I have two children of my own 6 and 8, who are well used to playing and helping out with younger children.
I hope to provide a warm, caring family environment where the children are giving one to one care in the mornings and become part of the family dynamic in the afternoon and on school holidays with my own children.
We go on trips to the playground, parks, zoo, etc. on sunny days and over the holidays.
I can bring babies and toddlers to the local parent and toddler groups and story time in Celbridge library so that the children have opportunities to mix with their own age group.
I can do playschool and school pick-ups and currently collect from St Patrick´s National School, Celbridge.
If you are interested I would love to hear from you,
Thanks
Katie

re : Celbridge Childminder available           reply
03/10/2013 09:51 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Would be interested for our 4.5 yr old boy, if you still have places available. He will be going to school next September.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;