Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child Care Required in Lucan Area

Child Care Required in Lucan Area           reply
11/06/2016 10:29 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for full time experienced childcare for my 2 daughters, age 8 & 5 from September on wards. Both attend St Mary´s NS. We would prefer if minded in our own home in Ballyowen. HM

re : Child Care Required in Lucan Area           reply
11/06/2016 13:54 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi hetty
My name is Emma. I have been child minding for the past four years. My last minding service was for two young girls from forester in my own home. I am just finish minding these girls as there mum is going to be a stay a home mum going toward. There mum just had a new arrival. I will miss the girls dearly as they have being part of my family for the past 2 years. I would be delighted to discuss your needs and what I offer in the way of child minding. I am married and have three girls of my own. Two eldest gils in secondary st josephs and my youngest girl in st mary´s nation school. You can call me on 0876220240 if you are interested. I have references if you require them. Thanks Emma

13/06/2016 15:29 - Dublin West Childminders
I know minding in your home seems like the best idea just check out everything first.
If a childminder goes to your home you have to ensure
You pay childminder taxes
You pay at least minimum wage (€9.15, I believe)
Holidays
Etc as you´re essentially their employer,
If it ou send to a childminder, they are usually far less expensive, (most around €5 per hour or a set price per week) they are responsible for their own taxes, insurance etc

21/06/2016 17:07 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there.
My name is Juliana, I´m 27 years old and I´m currently working as a Childminder. I have been working for the past 2 years and a half with the same family and I´m currently looking for a Childminder position for September as the kids will be attending school.
I have experience working with families with kids from the age of 7 months until teenagers.
I´m very responsible, punctual and have a bubbly personality.
I´m a non smoker and I have Irish references if needed.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
Thanks a million.
Juliana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;