Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child Minder/Nanny required Part Time Position Rathangan Area

re : Child Minder/Nanny required Part Time Position Rathangan Area           reply
18/01/2016 20:48 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello i am interested in taking care of your children. Im a mother of a 6 year old daughter. Im living in kilmeague and have own transport so travel os not an issue.pm me and i can send on my number if you would like to chat

Child Minder/Nanny required Part Time Position Rathangan Area           reply
11/01/2016 11:11 - Kildare Childminders
Child minder required in the Rathangan, Co. Kildare area to mind our four year old boy and seven year old girl. Ideally in the children’s own home on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:20 am to 5:30 pm. One child is in playschool from 9 am to 12 pm and the other is in school from 9:20 am to 3 pm. We are looking for a kind, reliable, non-smoking lady who will do playschool/school runs, prepare dinner for the children and help with homework. Own car and clean driving licence required. Experience and references required. Please contact Edele at 087 2180896.

re... : Child Minder/Nanny required Part Time Position Rathangan Area           reply
14/03/2016 12:11 - Kildare Childminders
Hi i am looking for a nanny! I live in the country side of rathangan and we have a ´almost´ 2 year old boy. It will be part time and you would have to drop him to ceeche some days. I am a social worker so my hours vary but if this is something you would be knterested in please gove me a call on 0852499939
Thanks
Ger x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;