Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder / Babysitter needed Portlaoise

re : Child minder / Babysitter needed Portlaoise           reply
31/08/2016 23:24 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I see you have an advert for a childminder in Portlaoise.
I am just wondering if you possibly might be interested in a 16 yr old babysitting?
My daughter is seeking part time work. She is a regular babysitter for a couple of local families in Portlaoise and is extremely responsible and caring. I would be here with her at all times also.
I am a childminder of a lovely group of kids between the ages of 6 and 11 and so my daughter from the time she was very young has been around other children. She helps me look after them during school holidays etc and is better at the arts and crafts and games than I am :)
I have my own purpose built area for children with an enclosed back garden. I have many childcare qualifications and 20 yrs experience, and as I said, I would be here with her too.
Pm me if that might be of interest to you
I hope to hear from you soon.
Karen

re... : Child minder / Babysitter needed Portlaoise           reply
10/09/2016 21:36 - Laois Childminders
Hi, I just saw you reply there to another person and noticed your daughter does babysitting. Whereabouts are you living in Portlaoise? We live on the Dublin road and just have a little girl who´s nearly 16 months old. We´d just be lookin for someone the odd time if we went out for dinner or something. If your daughter is interested feel free to message me. Thanks, Mary

Child minder / Babysitter needed Portlaoise           reply
29/08/2016 19:04 - Laois Childminders
Currently looking for somebody to mind 2 boys aged 4 and 8 on Saturdays and few evenings per month

discussion forum terms & conditions

;