Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder available very flexible mother of 3 children in Dublin 11

Child minder available very flexible mother of 3 children in Dublin 11           reply
02/03/2016 00:32 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a mammy of 3 lovely children aged 4 to 3 months. My little girl is 4 and is in play school Mon to Fri 9.30 to 12.30 then I have two boys. My children are great with other children and I´d be.delighted to look after another child with flexible hours any days or evenings. Hope to hear from you

re... : Child minder available very flexible mother of 3 children in Dublin 11           reply
04/03/2016 06:39 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi sarah , what time would he be finishing school at. As baldoyle might be a little bit of a trek for me. Thanks.

re : Child minder available very flexible mother of 3 children in Dublin 11           reply
03/03/2016 16:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Sarah. I have a 4 year old little boy who will be starting school in September. I´m a midwife so work shift work 3 days a week and would find a childminder more flexible instead of full time afterschool! Just wondering do you work from home? And also would you collect from school? He will be in school is Baldoyle? Also, how much would you charge? Thank you so much, Sarah 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;