Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder required Annacotty area

Child minder required Annacotty area           reply
18/06/2017 20:39 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, we are looking for someone to mind in our own home commencing late August 2017 for two very placid children a nearing 3 year old and a 15 month old. From Monday to Friday finishing each evening at 16:30. There would be a school collection which you would not be asked to do for safety reasons with the two smaller children. A 12 and 11 year old will arrive at approx 15:20 and all I would ask is adequate supervision of homework and a bit to eat. Excellent rates of pay each Friday evening (cash payments), flexible with requested annual leave for holidays. Flexible with requested family time off at Christmas. Good clean and comfortable home to work from. Please send me a mail I would love to hear from you. Warm thanks.

re : Child minder required Annacotty area           reply
05/07/2017 23:25 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello my name is Leanne and I would b interested in speaking to you more about the posistion you have advertised for in relation to lookin for a childminder I have 11 years experience with workin with children of all ages from babies right up to school age children I have currently completed my childcare level 6 award and also have first aid positive behaviour management certs also soiwould be great ful to hear back from you in relation to the posistion thankin u Leanne

04/08/2017 21:37 - Limerick City Childminders
Withdrawn due to change in circumstances.

12/12/2017 19:32 - Limerick City Childminders
Dear family
I am very interested at the vacancy of childminder .
I am living in Limerick now since November, but I was living in Dublin since May of 2016.
I am studying during the morning in weekdays, so I am available during the afternoons, evenings and overnight. And also during all the weekends.
In Dublin, sometimes when the mothers needed I took care of two different babies, as babysitter, since June of 2016. One now is 2 years 6 months old and other is 1 year 5 months old. And also I worked as Aupair Live Out with a boy 10 years old and a girl 12 years old during eight months, because after that I got a job in my area, in a architecture office and I had worked there since March of 2017, but my contract expired at the end of September.
If you need any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards.
Cinthia Hanssen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;