Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder required Glasheen

Child minder required Glasheen           reply
01/09/2014 09:22 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

A childminder is required in my own home for after school in Glasheen. I have 2 girls aged 4 and 7 and need someone to collect them from school.
Thanks

re : Child minder required Glasheen           reply
03/09/2014 18:19 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
My name is Melanie and I am present looking to mind children for after school times. I would consider myself to be extremely trustworthy, fun and love spending time with children.
I am a mum to a wonderful little girl whom is 10 and is going to Glasheen Girls School. I have previous experience with childminding as I just finished up before the summer minding two great children along with my daughter. I also work in the mornings as a house cleaner. I have fantastic references from both.
I have my own car with a full clean driving licence and would have no problem being Garda Vetted.
Also I love to cook and bake and am constantly on the go! I enjoy being busy and I feel it is important for children to be the same, constantly thinking and active!
Please don´t hesitate to contact me at your convenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Melanie

re : Child minder required Glasheen           reply
03/09/2014 20:52 - Cork City Childminders
Hi
My name is LIya. I am living in GLasheen. And I am 26 years old. I am reliable, honest and out going.i have previous experience in working childcare I really enjoyed the time I spent there. I currently have FETAC level 5 and full Garda vetting. I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks
Liya

re... : Child minder required Glasheen           reply
12/06/2017 23:41 - Cork City Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for someone to collect my 4 year old boy at 1.30pm and my 3 year old girl at 12 noon from Glasheen School and minded until 6pm three days a week?
We live on the Model Farm Road.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Kind regards
Siobhan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;