Child minder required for Lucan area

Child minder required for Lucan area           reply
15/09/2013 16:31 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Child minder required -Lucan area
15/09/2013 16:57 - Dublin South Childminders
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi

I am looking for a child minder to look after a 2 year old and a 10month old. Preferably in our home. Child minder would be required to work 3 to days a week 8 to 5.30 Child minder must be Garda vetted, have minimum Hetac level 5 in child minding. Be first aid trained and be able to provide references.

If interested PM

Thank you.

re : Child minder required for Lucan area           reply
23/09/2013 11:37 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am qualified with FETAC level 5 + level 5 first aid. Over 10 years experience between creche/minding in the home/homework club and thoroughly enjoy children. Garda vetted with references. Non smoker and full driving licence. Call me on 0868484047 if you would like to talk further, chat soon! Janice

22/09/2013 17:46 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am qualified with FETAC level 5 + level 5 first aid. Over 10 years experience between creche/minding in the home/homework club and thoroughly enjoy children. Garda vetted with references. Non smoker and full driving licence. Call me on 0868484047 if you would like to talk further, chat soon! Janice

16/09/2013 08:19 - Dublin West Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;