Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare - Bray Area

re : Childcare - Bray Area           reply
10/08/2013 09:12 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jane. I am a childminder experience and a genuine love of children.I enjoy interacting with children through fun, education and days out. I am Garda Vetted. Also Have First Aid and Manual Handling. I am available for full/part time work .I have excellent references available on request so please feel free to contact me on my email janemc208@hotmail.com.
PH 0851137320
Thanks,

14/06/2013 16:37 - Wicklow Childminders
hi there sent a pm

01/07/2013 22:59 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello!
I am a reliable, kind, qualified child minder. I come highly recommended with top references from previous employers.
I love to play educational games to help little ones to learn and discover, as well do art and craft. Non smoker who loves outdoors, going to the park, playgroups, etc.
I have been looking after 2 children, age 4, 7 years old for last 2 years in Newtownmountkennedy but I have worked with some families in Greystones as well.
I am available to look after the child in your own home, my hours are flexible to suit your needs.
Excellent Irish references on request.
My mobile is 0831508688
Sylvia

Childcare - Bray Area           reply
13/06/2013 07:24 - Wicklow Childminders
Looking for a childminder in the Bray area for 2 (aged 2 and 4) from mid-August. School drop off/pick up needed for eldest from Sept13 and for both from Sept14. Looking for a long term arrangement with DD1 starting school and would ideally like to find someone who will be part of their lives for a long time to come!

If you are interested please pm me the following:
Experience/Background
Hours (Ideally 7:30 - 6:30)
Weekly Rate (In-Term/Out of Term
Holiday Arrangements (when you close, holiday attangements, payment etc)

13/06/2013 09:41 - Wicklow Childminders
hi i am a experienced child minder, kind caring and loving fetac level 5, garda vetting, first aid. i just bough a car first time. but if the school is any way near i would walk untill i get on the road in sept to august. hope this is use to you hope to hear back soon
kind regards
L

discussion forum terms & conditions

;