Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare required in the Dun Laoghaire area

re... : Childcare required in the Dun Laoghaire area           reply
09/09/2013 07:49 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thank you for your reply. We live on Rochestown avenue and my daughter´s school is about a 10 minute walk from our apt. As my husband and I work/study full time we are looking for a minder between the hours of 8am-9am (school dropoff) and then to collect our daughter at 1:40pm and mind her until 4:30pm in our home, this would be from monday to thursday and then just dropoff on a friday. Please let me know if you would be interested as well as how much you would be expecting.

re : Childcare required in the Dun Laoghaire area           reply
10/09/2013 16:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi just wondering would you be willing to have your child minded in someone else´s house?

30/09/2013 11:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi My Name Is Jane.
I Live In Ballybrack.
I Have my fetac level 5 in childcare and wish to go on to do my level 6 qualations.
I Have 3 years with working with children from the ages from 1 years of age right up to the age of 8 years.
I really enjoy working and minding children.
I Dont drive but i have access to public transport.
If you would like to get in contact with me plz email me at the following email adress.
or contact me at the following number.
janemc208@hotmail.com

08/09/2013 15:08 - Dublin South Childminders
hi there i was wondering if you are still looking for a minder???

16/10/2013 12:53 - Dublin South Childminders
hi my name is gemma, I am a mum of 2, a 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl. I have 13 years exp working in childcare, am qualified and have been garda vetted. I have my own car and a full licence. I live in loughlinstown and was wondering if you would be interested in me minding in my home? I would collect from yours for the morning drop off and then after collection come to my house and if you wanted I could then drop home at 4.30. I have excellent refs and have previously worked in other peoples homes but with 2 children of my own now this just doesn´t work out. if this sounds like something you would be interested in you can call me on, 0857163413.
thanks,
gemma

19/09/2013 15:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my names Amanda, I live in Sallynoggin. I am 19 years of age, i have experience in childminding. I am Garda vetted. I used to mind twins they where 6 years of age up until they went back to school and there little sister who was 2 years old. I don´t drive but have access to public transport. I would be available to work as soon as possible. You can contact me on 0851980377
Amanda Barnes

Childcare required in the Dun Laoghaire area           reply
03/09/2013 08:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Looking for a reliable, trustworthy person to Drop and Collect our Junior Infant at school, as well as minding her for about 2 hours in the afternoon from Monday to Thursday. Own car would be preferable but not essential. Would need to be located in the Dun Laoghaire area. Salary negotiable. Please PM me if you are intersted.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;