Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Au pair available in South Dublin

Childminder/Au pair available in South Dublin           reply
12/04/2015 14:20 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
My name is Sascha and I am 17, going on 18 this coming October. I am currently living in South Dublin and I am attending school in Wesley College Dublin. I am looking for a summer and/or a school break job (midterm-break, easter holidays etc.) looking after children. I have over 3 years experience looking after children full-time and I also aquire the experience of looking after children and babies from the ages of 3 months to 9 years.
I would mind the children in their own home as I believe this way is more comfortable for the children and would suit their needs better (eg) daytime naps for young babies etc. I can prepare and cook meals for the children and I am also willing to run a few errands. I ensure that the house is tidy on your return. I would make my own way to and from your home.

I am available to work full-time from the 6th of July to the 30th of August 2015. I would also be more than happy to babysit a night or two over the weekend.
I am fun, loving, caring and responsible, and I genuinely love looking after children, spending timewith them and doing different activities with them.

Please feel free to ask any questions if you are interested! Email me at;
sascha-ryan@hotmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Sascha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
sash and moo.jpg