Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Blarney/Coachford/Macroom Areas

Childminder Available Blarney/Coachford/Macroom Areas           reply
04/04/2015 15:48 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Lorna and I´m currently studying Early Childhood in Mary Immaculate College, Limerick. I am finishing up my first year on the 15th of May and I am available to mind your children in your own home or mine for the summer months, until the last week in August. I am fun, enthusiastic, kind and full of energy like the little kids themselves so I would always keep them on their toes. I have my own car and full clean license. I can commute in the areas around Blarney, Coachford, Macroom and any surrounding areas. I have lots of experience with kids as young as 10 months through to primary school ages. I am garda vetted and have basic first aid. I have references available on request. Please don´t hesitate to ask me any questions, I will answer to the best of my ability.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you.

re : Childminder Available Blarney/Coachford/Macroom Areas           reply
25/05/2015 13:28 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lorna, Im living west of Macroom and have 2 boys and 2 girls, 8, 6, 3 & 1. I work Monday - Wednesday but hope to take holidays here and there and my sister can do days here and there for me so I was wondering, if you have not got something already, if you might be interested in a few days over the summer? How much would you think you might charge?
Thanks for your time,
Treasa.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;