Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Cavan/Arva/Carrigallen/Parts of Longford

Childminder Available Cavan/Arva/Carrigallen/Parts of Longford           reply
10/09/2023 17:49 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a mother of 3 grown up children, 2 Sons and a daughter and as a working mother I understand the stress and anxiety that exists when combining work and parenting as I have been in the that position throughout my children´s school years. That is why I want to now offer my services as a childminder to parents who are now in that very situation. I want to take away as much stress, worry and work from you as is possible. I have my own transport, a non smoker and would mind children in their own home or my home here in rural cavan or between both if that suited better. I will do school drops, pick ups, I will pick the child or children up from your home to save you having to drop them on your way to work for instance. I will feed the child/children and help with homework if that is required. As my own children are grown I am flexible in whatever way works for you. I would be available in Cavan, Arva, Carrigallen and parts of Longford. If you feel I am someone that would suit your families requirement please drop me a email to discuss further.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;