Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Galway City West Mornings/Evenings/Weekends

Childminder Available Galway City West Mornings/Evenings/Weekends           reply
23/03/2016 10:31 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a kind caring and dependable lady in my mid 30´s. I am a qualified teacher and also have been childminding for over 6years. I have experienced working with children of all ages. I am passionate about child development and I endevor to provide a nuturing and interactive enviroment with a mixture of indoor and outdoor activities. References will be provided.
I am currently available in the mornings anytime up until 2pm, to mind children in their own home.
Send me a PM

Kindly
Marie

re... : Childminder Available Galway City West Mornings/Evenings/Weekends           reply
06/04/2016 09:18 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Cathriona
Thank you for your message and your interest. Unfortunately I´m not able to extend to 4pm as I have an afterschool position where I pick up at 2:30pm. The lastest I could do would be 2pm. Let me know if anything changes I would be very happy to meet with you.
Kind Regards
Marie

re : Childminder Available Galway City West Mornings/Evenings/Weekends           reply
04/04/2016 19:44 - Galway City Childminders
Hi
Id like to speak with you if you could extend to 4pm, can you send me your number? I´m living in Knocknacarra & looking for a childminder for my now 5 month old girl from July onwards. She´ll be 8 months then. It´ll be part time for the summer months & full time from September. By part time I mean 2 days a week, and full time 5 days Monday to Friday 8-4pm.
Hope to hear from you soon
Caitriona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;