Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Available Shankill/Rathmichael/Killiney

Childminder Available Shankill/Rathmichael/Killiney           reply
18/02/2014 11:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I´m a mum of a two and four year old and looking to offer a safe, loving and caring home from home environment. We live in Shankill Village in a child friendly house! Hours, days and pick ups etc can be flexible.

We love to go on adventures, do arts and crafts, outdoor activities, reading, puzzles and lots more. I´m also keen on healthy eating habits for children and make fresh fruit smoothies and ´platters´ daily, and encourage little people to be involved in making these healthy treats.

We´ve lots of educational toys as well as lots of imaginary ´house building´ with cushions etc. Our toys are suitable from babies upwards.

If you are interested I´d love to hear from you to discuss further how we could join forces and create home from home childcare for your little one. Please pm for further details.

re : Childminder Available Shankill/Rathmichael/Killiney           reply
24/02/2014 21:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello there,
We have two boys aged 2 and a half and a 1 year old. We are looking for them to be minded in the home of the childminder. Hours required are 8-5, Monday-Friday full time. Might this be of interest to you? Can you tell me where in Shankill you are and what rate you would look for.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, Robyn

27/05/2014 21:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Just wanted to check if you are still available?
Thanks

20/05/2014 20:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Just sent you a PM. Would love to give you a call if you still have a space for a little one part time.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;