Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Claregalway

re : Childminder Claregalway           reply
25/01/2012 10:32 - Galway County Childminders
-----------------------------------
hello
my name is pamela and i need a childmindewr for my 4 and half month old son i wil be returning to work end of feb can we meet and talk further?
pam

re... : Childminder Claregalway           reply
26/05/2014 11:52 - Galway County Childminders
Hi. Thanks for pm. Sent you a reply. Regards and good luck. Vanessa

14/09/2011 21:01 - Galway County Childminders
Hi,

Are you still available for childminding??

09/07/2010 10:35 - Galway County Childminders
Hi andrea
Are you still available for full time care

18/04/2012 20:35 - Galway County Childminders
Hi Andrea
Are you still available for childminding ?

Childminder Claregalway           reply
05/02/2010 17:00 - Galway County Childminders
Hi all,
I am a 23year old doting mum to my 1year old son.I am available to mind a child in my own home from April if any of you are interested. I am in the village of Claregalway. I am a qualified montessori teacher and also qualified in childcare,although the past year of raising my darling son gave me more hands on experience than any childcare college!! I am trained in first aid also. Have all the certs for these qualificatios and can also provide references. Very reasonable rates as I am keen to get started in my career. Many thanks for reading. Please don´t hesitate to contact me on my email: gollygolly999@yahoo.com or pm me here on schooldays. Regards,Andrea.

26/05/2014 08:41 - Galway County Childminders
Hi martina,
Just wondering if your still available? I´m not looking for anyone until next May but just want to check out my options!
Thanks a million,
Sile

25/01/2012 22:10 - Galway County Childminders
Sorry Pamela I´m fully booked up at the moment. Best of luck with search. Thanx martina

14/09/2011 22:35 - Galway County Childminders
Hi my name is Martina. I´m a qualified childcare/Montessori teacher. I have a 8 month old baby girl and I am very interested n childminding in my own home in Claregalway. If your interested please contact me. 0868641776.

26/05/2014 08:39 - Galway County Childminders
Hi Andrea,
Just wondering if you are still taking children in your own home? I wouldn´t need it until next May but want to check out my options!
Thanks a million,
Sile

14/03/2012 02:16 - Galway County Childminders
Hiya.
My name is Catriona and Im a 27 year old mum of one who is setting up a childcare facility in my own home in Knockdoe, Claregalway. I was working in a local creche for years until I had my son, Jack thus have plenty experience and qualifications. I also have full garda clearance and once I get children on my books, I intend to register with Childminding Ireland and the HSE. I am currently notified to The Galway Childcare Committee. I will also have childminding insurance with KIDD Ireland. I have just renewed my first aid qualifications last weekend with the Irish Red Cross
I have just recently decided to start minding children at home so at the moment it is just me and Jack (5 months). I have availability for babies / toddlers Monday - Friday and am flexible regarding drop-off times and collection. I have plenty local references and a vast amount of experience providing care both full and part-time to babies and children of all ages.
My house would be convenient for parents in the Claregalway, Lackagh, Knockdoe, Turloughmore areas and also those travelling towards Galway City from the Belclare, Corofin and Tuam areas. I am situated just 1.1 miles from Lydons of Knockdoe off the main N17 and am approximately the same distance from Lackagh cemetry.
Please feel free to give me a call should you wish to meet and discuss my availability.
Many thanks.
Catriona - 085 8068084 or 085 8380044

discussion forum terms & conditions

;