Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Donnybrook

re : Childminder Donnybrook           reply
20/06/2014 21:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi could you please tell me are you still looking for childcare.

03/06/2014 14:45 - Dublin South Childminders
SPANISH GIRL, 25 YEARS OLD, LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A NANNY.
I HAVE PEDAGOGY DEGREE AND PREESCHOOL TEACHING DEGREE. (My English is fluent)
I´ve been living in Ireland for a year and a half as an au pair with an Irish family Au pair to Irish Family - Dublin, Ireland taking care of nearly 9 months girl and 3 year old girl full time (10 hours/day Mon- Fri) including reading and language skills, focus on child development and healthy nutrition. (References I can provide you on request)
I consider myself an open-minded person, active, creative, tender and very hardworking. I am always ready for the changes and I am very adaptable.
for a further information: olgaferrer88@gmail.com

21/05/2014 19:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Just wondering if you are still looking for a minder?
If so, I would be interested.
I am 23, hold a Pgd in Montessori Education, First Aid, Manual Handling, AED and Child Protection.
I have 2 years experience working with children aged 6 months up until 12 years of age.
I am available from September onwards, full time.
If you need more information do not hesitate to contact me either on this or on 085 127 3250, id be happy to talk to you :)
Oxana

19/05/2014 10:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi!! Im Imara and Im 25 years old at the moment Im living in Greystones with an irish family but i have to go back to school in Dublin (english course,advanced level and flexible schedule) so i have to leave them at the end of may i have been living with them for one year. Now Im looking for a live-OUT position, I finished my career as a Engineer in business... I really enjoy spending time with kids, What i do? I drop him to school, make him meals (Im getting really good or at least thats what he says) , helping him to do his homework , playing with him (uno, football, tennis, battle ship, etc., when the weather is good we go to the park or go biking) once a week we organize a play day with his friends. During the morning when he is in school I mind two girls (2 and 4) with another family I play with them for few hours (coloring, play do, reading books, ). I also baby sit some of his friends during the weekend or on my free time, I am looking for this job because I like to spend my time with children and because I think that I can improve my English in this way. I have irish references. If you are interested just contact me and i will be very happy to hear from you.

re... : Childminder Donnybrook           reply
20/06/2014 23:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Annie Fogarty here, are you still looking for someone to mind your children, you can contact me at 0861537915

Childminder Donnybrook           reply
06/05/2014 18:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi

I am looking for a caring, affectionate and fun Childminder to mind my two children (a 2 and a half year old girl and 1 year old boy) in our home 3/4 days a week. We would like someone who has experience with children and enjoys taking the kids to the park when the weather permits (we live right beside Herbert park) and would like someone who will be able to commit to us for minimum of a year.

Rosalind

22/05/2014 09:44 - Dublin South Childminders
My name is Annie Fogarty, I live in Blackrock I have worked the last 30yrs with children of all ages as I had my own creche.
I have great verbal and written references and flexible with times. I don´t drive but use public transport for all outings. With Herbert Park just around the corner makes for great outings, I know there area well as I grew up in Donnybrook myself and went to Muckross meany years ago.
I would love for the opportunity meet with you and your family. Please feel free to contact me on my mobile 0861537915.
Many Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;