Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Douglas/ Rochestown

re... : Childminder Douglas/ Rochestown           reply
12/07/2013 08:39 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tara
I am looking for someone to look after our 8 year old son from September.
It would be from 2-6pm (mon - fri, 20 hours / week)
If this would be of interest to you, can you please send me on your CV.
Thanks and regards
Laura

re... : Childminder Douglas/ Rochestown           reply
23/07/2013 15:14 - Cork City Childminders
I live in Donnybrook and am looking for a childminder for my two little boys. Adam is 2yrs 6mts and Jamie is 9mts. They are two dotes! I will be returning to work start of November 3-4 days a week but I would like to be leaving them with someone for a day once a week or once a fortnight at the moment. Let me know if you are interested.
Margarita

re : Childminder Douglas/ Rochestown           reply
09/06/2013 22:10 - Cork City Childminders
Hi
My name is jolanta and I´m available to mind children in my home I´m kind , relible and have years of expiriance and good reference. Please email me if you still looking for someone
Thanks

Childminder Douglas/ Rochestown           reply
27/05/2013 10:56 - Cork City Childminders
Looking for a childminder in the Douglas / Rochestown area for my baby. Four days a week starting in July. Non smoker, no pets, essential.
Thank you.

22/06/2013 10:52 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
My name is Tara. I am living in Douglas, Cork, (Grange Vale) and I am looking for a childminding position. I am a citizen of Canada and the UK so I am legally entitled to work in Ireland.
I am very friendly, warm, and gentle, and I have 15 years of experience in childminding. I have been a camp counsellor at two summer camps (day and overnight camps) in Canada and the United States.
I was a camp counsellor at Keele Day Camp in Toronto, working with 5-year-olds and 10-year-olds. For this role I completed a CPR, Rescue Breathing, and Swimming Safety Course.
I was also a camp counsellor at overnight Camp Walt Whitman in New Hampshire, coordinating sports, drama, and fine arts activities for a cabin of 12 year olds.
I have been a full-time summer au pair with two families in the USA, and a part-time childminder for a number of families for the last 15 years.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Tara

12/06/2013 09:17 - Cork City Childminders
Hi. My name is Julia I am 28 years old, living in Cork city. I have FETAC Level 5 in Early Childhood Care & Education, Cork City Childcare Quality Awareness Training, First Aid, was participating in Happy Talk workshop for creches and pre school , Garda Vetted..over 5 years of experiences in child minding and also 1.5 year experience in professional creche setting and love children I am looking for part time au pair/ child minding job ( no live -in position) in Cork city for summer. Pm if any additional info needed. Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;