Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Dublin 15 area

re : Childminder Dublin 15 area           reply
08/10/2015 15:49 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi DAnielle,
I need a childminder to collect my daughter from her school and then mind her. She´s 9 yrs old. Let me know your availability.
Thks,
Punam

14/09/2015 07:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m looking for a childminder for 19mt old twins in own home. Do u have any experience with twins

re... : Childminder Dublin 15 area           reply
20/11/2015 22:06 - Dublin North Childminders
hi, we are based in Blanchardstown looking for a childminder for our 2 children (4 and 1 and half years old) The ideal will be to have someone looking after them in our home but not mandatory. we will be also need someone flexible as it could be only 3 afternoons or 5 afternoons or full day between tuesday to saturday)
would you be interested?
regards,
stephanie

16/10/2015 16:53 - Dublin North Childminders
hi, i am looking to get someone to mind my 3 year old and my 10 months old children from January on, if you can text me on 0872489515 your availability

re... : Childminder Dublin 15 area           reply
08/11/2015 00:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, my name is Ramona I stopped working to stay at home with my 2 children.I worked in a creche for 7 years.I am available immediately to mind your 2 year old if you are still looking for someone.

07/11/2015 17:19 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
My name is Blanca I have a 2 year old and a half and my problem is that I just changed my job to Navan.
I need someone who cares for her only until Christmas.
It would be for all day and pick my husband, my sister and I, the first person to finish their work and to go for it.
I´m really desperate because my nanny he left yesterday without notice and can not find another with no time.
Please tell me if you can and I´ll call you this afternoon.
Thank you

Childminder Dublin 15 area           reply
11/05/2015 21:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Danielle, I am happy bubbly person get on great with children. I´m am fetac level 5 qualified and at the moment studying online fetac level 6. I´m looking to mind children in their home, I have 4 years experience from working in a crèche I am Garda vetted and have manual handing and haccp. I do have first aid but needs renewing which I will be doing in a couple of weeks. If you need to ask any questions feel free.

Kind regards
Danielle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;