Childminder Dublin 5

re... : Childminder Dublin 5           reply
01/07/2015 17:37 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thanks, can you give me your mob no please, thanks

Childminder Dublin 5           reply
13/02/2015 15:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Experienced childminder available to mind child/children in my home - 9 years experience of childminding - have 3 teens of my own. References available. For further information pm me.

re : Childminder Dublin 5           reply
26/06/2015 13:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, are you still free?
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 boys (aged 3 years and 9 months old). I would need someone for Tuesdays & Wednesdays (and possibly 1-2 Mondays per month) 8am – 5.30pm.
Unfortunately I have just returned to work from maternity leave and my childminder has let me down so I’m looking for someone available as soon as possible.
I would be hoping for someone not far from St. Fiachra’s National School as my eldest is due to start in the Beaumont play group from the end of August so I will need you to drop/collect him (afternoon session).
Ideally I’m looking for a loving mammy to care for my two boys while I am at work. I’m looking for someone with a genuine interest in the job as a long time arrangement.
I would like you to be a non smoker and have experience with having/minding children (with references).
Please PM me if you are interested.

20/06/2015 09:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, could you give me your mob no so i can ring you and have a chat, thanks

17/06/2015 22:57 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Yvonne, I´m a level 5 experience in childcare, I´m pedatric first aid certified and have both been room leader in baby & ecce rooms and also have experience in managing a busy crèche. I have 2 young children and would be interested in the minding your daughter. I work to be flexible in relation to care for the family. and as I have a full clean licence and am also garda vetted. If you want to PM I can answer any questions and if you want meet up to discus a plan with you. Thanks

03/07/2015 13:17 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Yvonne, my mobile number is 087 9720272

17/06/2015 20:24 - Dublin North Childminders
hi ,i am looking for a minder for my 11 year old daughter,5 afternoons a fortnight .she attends st brigids school killester.i would require this from september on
looking forward to hearing from you
yvonne

29/06/2015 21:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Yvonne, just saw your message now - I live beside Artane Castle and have my own car - I would be very interested to know more about your requirements - I presume you would require pick up from school at 2.15 - can you let me know until what time you need minding till - you mentioned it would be 5 days every two weeks?? Thanks Paula

22/06/2015 17:25 - Dublin North Childminders
hi ,are you still available ,i am looking for a child minder from september ,5 evenings a week can you get back to me if ur free,thanks

03/04/2015 07:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a part time child minder in the artane area. My son finishes school 2:40 and my daughter 1:30 (so collection is needed for my daughter as my son gets school bus home) I would be home at 6. As my husband works shift work so could be home early and may have days off during the week (but theses would be known in advance) so a full week may not be required but minder will still be paid regardless. During the summer and Easter minder will be required for more hours and this can be discussed. If you are interested please contact me. We will consider anyone with qualifications and non qualifications. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;