Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Lucan, available

re... : Childminder Lucan, available           reply
23/07/2014 09:11 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I have worked in a crèche for over 3 years and also done 6 months of manager poistion there to cover maternity leave, I have also childminded for a 3 year old and a 5 month old for 1 an half year in ther home, I´ve 3 nieces an a nephew as well that I´m always around, I really enjoy been around children and doing different activitys with them,baking, art, water play, dancing/singing etc
I´m 27 years old a non smoker and I also have no problem in doing house work etc if required if you would like to know more please get back to me
I´m also quite flexible with hours and available evenings and weekends :)
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Aoife

Childminder Lucan, available           reply
14/07/2014 20:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is Emma. I´m an experienced 31 year old childminder. I have two children (girls aged 4 & 5) and I currently mind a boy who will be 3 in September. I´ve been minding him nearly 2 years now. I was also minding a little girl but her mum will be working from home now so I´ve a place free to mind just one child.

My rate is €5 ph and I include all home made snacks & meals.

During the day i do arts & crafts, make & do, painting, kids baking, dancing to kids cd, story time.... ive a deck out the back with outdoor toys and slide for nicer weather and a playroom built off the kitchen. I generally have a no tv rule during the day unless theyre not feeling great or are tired and want a rest on the kids couch with a disney movie for a little while.

Ive no pets and have a full clean drivers licence.

23/07/2014 09:22 - Dublin West Childminders
hello
Would you be able to look after my little boy 2 days/week from 12pm till 8.30pm and every second saturday from 8.30am till 5.30pm? we live in rosse court. do you know it? i do not have a car (yet!)
let me know if interested :)

23/07/2014 09:24 - Dublin West Childminders
ps here´s my number 085.7544998 :)

re : Childminder Lucan, available           reply
22/07/2014 21:56 - Dublin West Childminders
hi there, would you be interested to mind my 9 month old baby boy 2 days a week (12pm - 8.30pm) and every second saturday? i´m looking for long term.
starting 1st september.
thanks
laurence

discussion forum terms & conditions

;