Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Nanny available in Dublin 7/9/11

Childminder/Nanny available in Dublin 7/9/11           reply
16/04/2023 17:59 -
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone! My name is Hannah and I´m currently finishing up a PhD in Trinity College Dublin. Throughout my PhD, I have been working part-time as a childminder/nanny. Unfortunately, the lovely family that I am currently working for will no longer need me as the children are now entering school, and so I´m looking for a new position from early July.
Most of most experience is with infants and toddlers: I´m currently looking after two cousins, who were 10 months old and 22 months old when I started with them. Before them, I was looking after another pair of cousins, who were 1 year old and 21 months old when I started. I also have experience with older children (3, 4, 8 and 12 years old). I can provide references from all of these previous positions 🙂
I am available to work part-time (ideally about 25 hours a week) and am happy to start early in the mornings. I´m based in Drumcondra, so am closest to the Dublin 1, 7, 9, 11 areas but I´m also happy to commute where convenient.
I love to do creative and musical activities with babies and toddlers, and especially love spending time in nature with them in all seasons.
If I sound like a good fit for your family, please let me know!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;