Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed -Balinteer area

re : Childminder Needed -Balinteer area           reply
25/03/2015 20:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Family, I´m a very experienced nanny looking for a position and available immediately. I´m hard working ,warm and friendly. I´m very organized and I have previously experience with kids from 0 to 8 years old. I can guarantee your kids will be safe and happy. In my last job I was responsible to assist and help the routine of the kids such as well-versed in picking up dropping off children at school or after school activities, adept at supporting children to do homework, experienced to manage the house work and cooking. bath and dress children,transport children to and from school and other social activities. I would love to help your family and keep your kids happy. Please contact me for further details. Thanks

Childminder Needed -Balinteer area           reply
25/03/2015 20:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Loving, experienced childminder needed for two boys, aged 3 and aged 7 months for two full days - Wednesdays & Thursdays from June at the latest. The older boy will need to be collected from Naíonra Naithí at 11.30am on those days from September. Ideally I would prefer boys to be minded at home (school is walking distance from house) but am open to them being minded at a family home within a few km of Broadford, Balinteer.
Please get in touch if you´re interested! Ailín

discussion forum terms & conditions

;