Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed

re : Childminder Needed           reply
25/06/2015 19:25 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Kim😊 I´m fully qualified with fetec level 5 and also have first aid. I work pt time at the minute Thurs and Fridays but would love to mind your baby Mon, Tues, wed. I´ve a little girl who 2 so would be good company. I´m living in Dublin 8 Stephens green but I drive so would have no problem meeting you at marley park and I would drop the baby to your home as it wouldn´t be as much of a rush. I´m really just a genuine girl who loves children. I provide a home from home for children I care for and treat them just like my own. I will provide your baby with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks like fruit etc and juice/water through out the day. I´m 25 years old I´m a caring, kind, loving I´ve a bubbly personality, I´m extremely responsible and reliable also.
Look forward to hearing from you
Kim😊

re : Childminder Needed           reply
25/06/2015 15:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I am a mum of 4 grown-up boys ages 14 yrs to 22 yrs I love children and have been minding children on and off over the years I am a car owner the only downside is I live in loughlinstown I know its only about 15 minutes of the m50 if your interested please let me know 😊

Childminder Needed           reply
25/06/2015 12:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am looking for a childminder to look after my son when I go back to work in August. I have just been let down by someone, hence the short notice! He is 9 months old and a very good baby. I would need someone 3/4 days per week, dropping off at 8 - 830 and picking up at 5 - 530. I live in Ticknock, so would prefer around here, Stepaside, this side of Sandyford or around Marley Park.
Please pm or reply below if you´re interested!
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;