Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Needed Navan

re : Childminder Needed Navan           reply
25/05/2014 13:43 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Joanne Mcloughlin and I am replying to your add for a childminder. I am currently minding 2 children but their mother is taking redundancy at the end of may so she no longer needs me and I am looking to take on another child. I have 4 children of my own. 3 of them are school going and I have 1 child at home. She is 3 years old and would be great company for your child. I am living in Johnstown in navan and I also have my own car. I am very reliable and I love children. If you need any more information from me please do not hesitate to contact with any questions you might have. My phone no is 0863164491. If you need a reference here is the number of the person I currently mind children for. Ciara Forrester 0857639164. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards Joanne Mcloughlin.

Childminder Needed Navan           reply
23/05/2014 12:05 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I´m looking for a childminder to look after my two year old son three days a week -probably Mon, Thursday and Friday from 0730 until 1715/1730. Ideally in your home with young children who will play and be friends with him. He is a really good natured little boy, who is incredibly loving and up for fun at ALL times. :). He has been minded by his grandfather but it looks as though he is going back to work in early june so we are trying to organise something ahead of this. We will know 100% by the 30th of May that we will need a childminder and if he gets the job they are looking for an immediate start so we could require someone from as soon as the 3rd of June! Looking forward to hearing from you. Could you PM me your details and rates per week/month?
Thanks

26/05/2014 20:10 - Meath Childminders
pm sent

29/05/2014 05:41 - Meath Childminders
Hi just wondering if you still require a childminder? My name is amanda and I have two kids myself so you little one will be well occupied pm me if interested look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;