Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/Private tutor available *Fully qualified primary school teacher relocating to Monaghan

Childminder/Private tutor available *Fully qualified primary school teacher relocating to Monaghan           reply
11/07/2016 18:33 - Monaghan Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a 33 year old fully qualified primary school teacher with 12 years experience working with children of all ages and 11 years experience in co-managing the homework club in my school. I also have experience working with children with A.D.H.D, Autism and mild/moderate learning difficulties.

I am moving to Carrickmacross this summer and am taking a career break from teaching in order to move from Co. Wicklow to start my life with my fiance in his home town of Co. Monaghan.

I am a bubbly, friendly, caring individual with a love of nurturing and helping children in any way that I can. In my time teaching in Arklow I had a great relationship with the children and their parents and places in my class were eagerly sought after. I also have experience minding my two young nieces and providing one on one July tuition to a 4 year old boy with autism. I now look forward to bringing my enthusiasm for child care to Co. Monaghan. I am fully garda vetted and can provide a reference from my current employer.

I will be available for childminding from August onwards and can assist with homework, school drop offs etc. I would also consider doing light housework should you need it. If you are interested in discussing this further please do not hesitate to send me a message here: nicolalinton@me.com

I would be willing to care for the child in my home or yours. I am also willing to travel to areas within a 30 minute drive of Carrickmacross. Eg. Co. Meath/Co. Cavan

I look forward to hearing from you. :0)

Kind regards,

Nicola

re : Childminder/Private tutor available *Fully qualified primary school teacher relocating to Monaghan           reply
27/09/2016 20:21 - Monaghan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Nicola, how are you doing? As of today we now know for definite that our existing childminder will not be available for us in Sept 2017. So we have to start looking straight away so we are not stuck in Sept 2017. Are you interested in discussing child minding with us? Thanks .talk soon hopefully. Tim and Alison.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;