Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Rates Laois

re : Childminder Rates Laois           reply
09/05/2011 21:45 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Theresa and I have a 13 onth old baby and I would be wiling to care for your children for 300 euro per week. Im honest and hardworking and love children and my daughter could play and interact with your baby. Im Irish and aged 29. I have a car.My number is 0872054141. i look forward to hearing from you.

Childminder Rates Laois           reply
25/03/2011 09:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Laois)
All

I would really appreciate your help. I wish money wasn´t an issue when it comes to someone minding our children but it is..,. a big one!

I have a 11 year old she gets the bus to and from school out side the house, she is home around 3 and has activities most evenings which she gets collected for in the school term.

My second child is in pre school 3 hours a day and is starting school in September.

My 1 year old would need full time care however is in a great routine and sleeps 3 hours a day.

We would need someone from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to friday, how much am I expected to pay?

Your advice is much appreciated.

re... : Childminder Rates Laois           reply
04/05/2011 12:36 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Yes I know what we can pay but I would like to know what the going rate is, advise much appreciated

re : Childminder Rates Laois           reply
03/05/2011 23:54 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi there,
Do you have an idea of how much you are prepared to pay

re... : Childminder Rates Laois           reply
04/05/2011 16:20 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
I would imagine 350 per week is probably appropriate, but I´m talking from a Kerry perspective. Remember you are talking about having somebody come into your house. One thing to be very aware of is what you expect your childminder to do during the 3 hours in which the baby is asleep - I got badly caught !

discussion forum terms & conditions

;