Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required - Cabinteely

re... : Childminder Required - Cabinteely           reply
02/03/2014 18:58 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my number is 0860648928.sorry typed number wrong..
Thanks.
Siobhan.

re : Childminder Required - Cabinteely           reply
20/01/2014 22:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi! I am 23 years old, living in Ashtown Dublin 15. I am able to speak and write English fluently. I´m doing part time child minding for some families. I´m fast learner, flexible, hardworking and able to multi-task and prioritize. I am available to start as the situation needs it. Please give me a ring. Thank you!
Beverly Cruz

02/03/2014 15:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am a mum of two based in Cabinteely.
Can I ask if you wanted the childminding in your own home?
I can offer after school care from my own home and can collect also from local school.
My number is 0860648938.
Thanks
Siobhan

30/03/2014 22:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello! I am Marcel Sanchez and I am interested in the Childminder job. I have experience in child care from babysitting to working in an NGO focused on taking care and giving opportunities to orphan children and children in risk situation. I also have knowledge in first aids and risk situations managing.
For more information, please feel free to contact me. My email is: malex3002@gmail.com
Have a nice week!

25/01/2014 11:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I´m a reliable childminder with a FETAC Level 5 in Childcare and Degree in Social Care. Great experience and references, having worked in creches and minding in the home. Based in Lucan and open to minding in my home or yours, willing to travel. Love music and being active so do not hesitate in contacting me on 0851393221. CV and references on request.
Many thanks.

02/03/2014 14:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi My name is Majella Hughes and I live very close to Shankill village. I am a mum of three grown up children and have been a child minder for several years. I am currently looking after a three year old boy. I would be very interested in talking to you further about the position.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Childminder Required - Cabinteely           reply
20/01/2014 13:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Looking for someone to look after my 2 boys, after school, Monday to Friday.

Please let me know if you are interested.

22/01/2014 00:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am a mature Irish Childminder, with many years experience. currently minding four children in Blackrock after school, but the hours are not working to suit me, its 2 to 7 and ideally would prefer to be finished by 5.30 or 6pm at the latest. Have references and work mornings in Bank of Ireland ops centre in Cabinteely, own car and live in Monkstown. If interested my number is 0863794945, thanks, Mary.

22/01/2014 08:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Gemma I am a mum of 2, I have 13 years experience working wit children, I live in Loughlinstown so not to far from you, I have my own car and full licence. You can call me on 0857163413 if you would like to chat, thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;