Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required - Leopardstown/Stepaside/Sandyford area

re : Childminder Required - Leopardstown/Stepaside/Sandyford area           reply
10/04/2014 20:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, im a chidminder with 6 years experience. I live on the sandyford road. Pm me for more info. Thanks

re : Childminder Required - Leopardstown/Stepaside/Sandyford area           reply
16/04/2014 11:55 - Dublin South Childminders
This position has been filled.
Thank you.

re... : Childminder Required - Leopardstown/Stepaside/Sandyford area           reply
02/04/2014 19:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Thank you for your interest Michelle but I think Enniskerry may be a bit far as I am travelling the opposite direction for work.

02/04/2014 19:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
my name is Michelle i an very interested in minding ur baby i can start immediately i have lots of experience with babies i am a 33 yr old mum of a 9 and 7 and half year old we all love babies, i have been a childminder for 13 years now and really enjoy it babies usually take to me quite well. i am fun, Energetic, kind friendly honest calm, have lots of patience and very fun loving - I also love going for walks and to the park. i recently minded two girls IRISH Twins " one was 13 months the other 2 months we had great fun together the family got an au pair as the hours and commitments had changed, i was so sad i really missed them. I live in enniskerry not sure if that is too far for you to come i dont mind what time you drop off at ..
Garda vetted
Full driving licence
12 years childminding exp with young babies and toddlers
Very attentive
Excellent references available.
Negotiable rates of pay.
Please call Michelle on 0851057433 any time and we can have a chat
many thanks. Michelle

re... : Childminder Required - Leopardstown/Stepaside/Sandyford area           reply
02/04/2014 20:01 - Dublin South Childminders
No prob.
Michelle

22/04/2014 09:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Karen, I am a registered childminder in the Kilmacud/Sandyford area, I offer home from home care in my own home. I mind other little children and you litre one would meet others depending on the days, I am fully insured and garda vetted. I have excellent refs through my many years both with my own grown children and with others. My home is a non smoking home and pet free. Please feel free to contact me on 087 2505390.
Thanks

Childminder Required - Leopardstown/Stepaside/Sandyford area           reply
01/04/2014 21:05 - Dublin South Childminders
We live in The Gallops and require a childminder for our 11 month old son for 2-3 days per week in childminder´s own home.

Preferably near Leopardstown.
Non-smokers please.

Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;