Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Required- Mallow

re : Childminder Required- Mallow           reply
31/07/2014 17:06 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. My name is yvonne. I am 29 years old and am currently a child minder. I would be interested in looking after your kids. I currently have a toy room set up in my own home to care for children. I also have a sleep room if children require naps. I am fully qualified and can provide references and certification on request. I have very competitive rates. I can do school runs and provide freshly made food for the kids daily. I hold a full clean licence and am I non smoker. Please feel free to contact me on 0851081001 if you require any further information.
Thank you for your time
Looking forward to hearing from you
yvonne

18/06/2014 15:32 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, I´m interested in the position. However would a car be necessary for the role?

19/06/2014 12:26 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, My name is Claire I have a level 8 degree in early childhood studies and would be very interested in this position. I am available immediately and possess a full clean driving licence. I have a vast amount of childcare experience including 6-7 years working in creches. I can be contacted by email and look forward to hearing from you.

17/07/2014 16:25 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, I am mother of three children (7 , 6 and 3 1/2). My son is going full time to the Naionra this year. My two older kids are in the Gaelscoil. I would be around to mind the two. They would give me company. My phone number is 0876710951.

03/07/2014 09:49 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I am just wondering if you are still looking for a child minder? I have a child in naionra also and live in mallow town, if you are interested you can let me know, thanks. Number 0851493292

Childminder Required- Mallow           reply
18/06/2014 08:44 - Cork County Childminders
Kind reliable lady required to mind 2 children aged 2 1/2 & 41/2 four days per week Tues - Fri. Both will be attending Naionra from September one 3 mornings per week and one 5 mornings per week - collection only required these days. Tues - full day with 21/2 yr old and collection from Naionra and Wed - Fri collection from Naionra at 12, finish at 5.15 Tues - Thurs & 3pm on Fri.

Please PM me if interested.

re... : Childminder Required- Mallow           reply
19/07/2014 20:54 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, I have four children, 91/2 year old girl, twin girls aged 7, all going to gaelscoil and a boy aged 41/2 going full time to naoinra this year. The girls get the bus to and from school everyday. I live in castlepark. You can message me if this suits you.

re... : Childminder Required- Mallow           reply
17/07/2014 12:37 - Cork County Childminders
Hi yes am still looking - can yo let me know how many boys/girls you have & ages and where in Mallow you are located. I presume you have your own transport?
Many Thanks

18/07/2014 18:05 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I sent u a pm

discussion forum terms & conditions

;