Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours

re... : Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours           reply
10/10/2016 15:00 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am living in Kildare town

re : Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours           reply
09/10/2016 10:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi were r you from I am from Kildare town and have 2 kids of my own 7 yr old and 2 yr old

01/11/2016 12:24 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there, I´m just wondering if this position has been filled or if you are still looking for a childminder? Regards, Deborah

10/10/2016 21:42 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,I´m a mother of 4,3 in secondary school,1 in 2nd yr in collage,,iv worked in a crèche & have recently minded a school teachers 2 younger children but she since taken a Career break when her 3rd arrived,,,would b interested in talking 2 u,,I leave 2km from The Village outlet,,,Eilish

21/09/2016 17:22 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I am a qualified Montessori teacher with over 20 years experience. I am a stay at home mom 13 years now and have been looking after children in my home 12 years. I have 4 children 13,9,7 and 3. I am living in Aylmer park in naas ( on the monread road) if you are interested you can contact me on 0862644554, thank you.

10/10/2016 14:40 - Kildare Childminders
Hi im just wondering where in kildare that you are. Thanks

Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours           reply
09/09/2016 12:32 - Kildare Childminders
I am a teacher returning to work in January 2017 and am seeking a caring, responsible and experienced nanny / childcarer to care for our 7 month old daughter either in our home or yours during typical school day hours. You will not be required to work school breaks or holidays. We would prefer if you had a First Aid certificate, Garda Vetting, and a driver’s licence. A Certificate in Child Care or relevant experience will also be highly regarded.

04/11/2016 14:38 - Kildare Childminders
Have u got sorted yet. Still got availability for jamuary. On contacting you when u first put your add up you said i were concentating on sallins or clane. i am on monread side of naas so not deep in town centre. una 086 8854498

05/11/2016 20:15 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I live in Kildare town. I have 3 years experience as a preschool teacher in the local crèche. I recently left work to be a stay at home mum to my 4 year old and 6 month old. I love you to look after your baby if you haven´t found anyone. Hope to hear from you soon. Leighanne

re... : Childminder Required- Teacher School Day Hours           reply
12/03/2017 20:55 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Eilish, I am returning to work in May/June after maternity leave. I am looking for a childminder. I live outside Kildare town. I was wondering what your status is at the moment?Thanks,
Sarah.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;